I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.
Some of my favorite personal quotes..
"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011
"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009
"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron
Thursday, March 11, 2010
YzhaBella's BookShelf - Official Launch & Launch-Like Events to be announced soon!
YzhaBella's BookShelf - Official Launch & Launch-Like Events to be announced soon! Pls stop by, check it out, make some suggestions and SPREAD THE WORD!! =) http://yzhabellasbookshelf.blogspot.com
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade spends her days tapping away at a keyboard, through blood, sweat, and often many tears, crafting steamy paranormal romances filled with shifters and vampires, along with witchy urban fantasy tales in magical worlds she hopes her readers yearn to crawl into. A busy mom of three, she loves healthy home cooking, gardening, warm beaches, fast cars, and horseback riding. Ms. Kincade's life is full, time is never on her side, and she wouldn't change a moment of it!
- ► 2021 (28)
- ► 2020 (86)
- ► 2019 (22)
- ► 2018 (47)
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Mistress Journals brings you “Lord Skycladd’s Cryp...
- The Erotica Readers & Writers Association Blog: Ca...
- Mistress Journals “Dedicated Author’s Den” feature...
- The Mistress Journals Of Gina Kincade Fan Page, Bl...
- YzhaBella's BookShelf - Official Launch & Launch-L...
- Daylight - Moonlight Part 2 by Lord Vitiano
- "A Dangerous Game" By Ashley Blade
- Excerpt from Faith and Fate
- Paige Taylor's New Release "MR. RIGHT-NOW" is smok...
- YzhaBella's Bookshelf: NOTEWORTHY NEWS!
- ▼ March (10)