I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mistress Journals “Dedicated Author’s Den” features “Keira’s Korner”


Mistress Journals is now hosting a “Dedicated Author’s Den”, where featured Authors are sharing spicy hot, multi-chapter stories of both erotic and non-erotic genre.

Come in and see “Keira’s Korner” by Keira, our newest Dedicated Author, as she tells the tale of her Vampire Character!

Don’t miss out on this incredible story! Join us at the Mistress Journals Forum now! http://mistressjournals.co.cc








Excerpt from "Keira's Story: The Beginning (Ch. 1 The Ball)"


I don't know how much time had passed since I began my leisurely stroll outdoors. I only know that one minute I was alone in the wondrous beauty, and then the atmosphere around me changed. He had sought me out. I put my Masquerade mask back in place before turning to face him. He stood there looking at me, eyes never leaving mine. After a brief time, he sighed softly and offered his arm. No words were spoken between us, but I felt as if a very important conversation had just taken place.

We made our way back inside, amongst many stares and whispers, just in time for The Reveal. The Reveal is exactly as it sounds. At the stroke of Midnight, all masks are removed, revealing who's who. Not that it was all that difficult to tell. People have a way of making their identities known, especially if the community is a rather small one. I saw Father and my sister across the room and started to move towards them. My new admirer gently, but firmly placed his hand over mine, stopping me. I looked up at him questioningly, but he was not looking at me. He was gazing across the room at some other gentleman. Waves of anger and challenge were emanating from him. I didn't know what was going on, but I did know I wanted no part of it. I had a brief flash of standing between two duelist about to fire their shots. Not a good place to be. Fortunately, it was at that very moment when the clock began to chime.

On the last stroke, masks were tossed into the air and joyous laughter rang out. A waltz began to play. I was lead onto the dance floor by this glorious creature that refused to let go of me. I could barley breathe as I drank in the sight of him. I wasn't even aware of my feet moving beneath me as we danced. I was utterly enchanted. Unfortunately, my open adoration for this strange man did not go unnoticed. Nor, it seems, did my earlier absence. A scandal was brewing, and I was at the very heart of it with a man, whose name I did not know.


Copyright ©2010 Mistress Journals (©2009TS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive