I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Monday, June 28, 2010

Win a copy of "Deadly Fetishes" by Kayden McLeod at the RedLine –The Cornwall Coven Group!



Contest at the RedLine –The Cornwall Coven Group!


Two lucky winners will win an E-Book Copy of "Deadly Fetishes, Book One in the Cornwall Coven Series!"

Contest starts June 29th, at 9:00 a.m. PCT and runs until July 3rd at 12:00 midnight. PCT


The Following requirements must ALL be met in order to win.

1. You MUST belong to the Redline Group
2. You should invite all of your friends to join you so that they don’t miss out!
3. You need to select your favorite character profile from the list at the left side of the group page, then tell us who you chose and why they are your favorite in a post on the group wall or an email to Kayden McLeod @ kaydenmcleod@gmail.com with “Contest” in the subject line and you will be entered to win!

Only one entry per/person please.


Winners will be chosen, by random drawing, by Ms. Gina Kincade, Author of Erotic and Erotic Paranormal Romance and Founder/Administrator of Mistress Journals Erotic Stories Forum and announced on Sunday July 4th by 4:00 p.m. PCT!

What a better way to enjoy your July 4th holiday weekend (for those of you in the USA) then to win this E-Book Copy of Deadly Fetishes, Book One in the Cornwall Coven Series!
Curl up and watch the fireworks fly as you read this sizzling hot Erotic Paranormal E-Book!


Synopsis of “Deadly Fetishes” by Kayden McLeod

In one night, a woman finds her soul mate she couldn't live with out, even if it kills her.

If you could have immortality, would you take it?
Running in fear of her life and that of her best friend's, Kelly would definitely say no to such an age-old question. Kelly is a quiet conservative woman who is prone to panic attacks; Marcus is a walking manual on sexual pleasure that just happens to work in a fetish club and takes full advantage of every perk of his job. He is captivating and dangerous and knows exactly what he wants. With a single-minded purpose, he scoops Kelly up from her abnormal, disillusioned life and shows her the pleasure immortality has to offer, if one knows where to look for it. His obsession and desire for her body knows no limits and only burns hotter every time he touches her. He is never sated, and she drives him insane with blinding need to hear her scream his name with absolute abandon.
Marcus fully intends to show her their new world of vampires, which isn't anything like what Kelly has ever dreamed of. And she isn't sure if she wants any part of it, whether that world includes Marcus or not.”

And just in case there was any doubt at all that you WANT a copy of the dangerously hot “Deadly Fetishes” here is a naughty little teaser to set your senses on fire!

Excerpt

"I love how you taste. Every time I touch you, and see your reaction to me, I just want to touch you more. I want to make you scream tonight, cher. Would you do that for me?" He murmured against my skin, leaving me unfulfilled.
I purred against his lips that took control of me, demanding that I give him everything. His impatient hands on my body tightened and coiled every muscle, needing him to really touch with me with a ferocity I couldn't deny much longer.
He moved his body to straddle mine, his thighs locking me in place so I couldn't move, not that I wanted to. He rose above me, his cock straining at the leather of his pants, demanding to be set free.
He took my face in his hands, and delivered the sweetest kiss I had ever tasted.
His throat rumbled erotically as my lips parted under his. His hands were tight in my hair, holding me still and taking what he wanted. I liked feeling submissive to him, how he dominated my body as if he already owned me.
It sparked some distant longing, and ignited a sharp, lustful need in me. I had never thought I would want to be dominated, but Marcus taking me over didn't seem like such a bad thing.
The more I thought about it, the more I wanted it.
He released my lips, letting his body slide to the floor in front of me. He parted my thighs, holding them open as he bent down to kiss my inner thigh and pushing up my skirt.
"Stroke yourself." He whispered, his eyes staring into mine, reaching for my hand and pleading with me. "Please."
Something about the way he asked made me want to do it, but that didn't make the twinge of self-consciousness quiet. I couldn't be that bold. It went too much against the grain.”

*************
Buy it now from Amazon.com
Kindle Version


Visit Kayden McLeod at her website for more of her hot and steamy, incredible paranormal writings! http://www.kaydenmcleod.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive