I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.
Some of my favorite personal quotes..
"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011
"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009
"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
M/M Call For Submissions: Announcement
Mistress Journals is happy to announce VJ Tadita with her M/M story titled “All The Fun Of The Fair” as the first story chosen from the May M/M Submissions Call.
Rachel Carling was our second chosen with her story titled “Irish Sea”
Both aspiring authors will be working closely with our editor/assistant editor to cultivate their stories for a chance at publication in the 2011 anthology.
Due to the low number of submissions for the M/M call, Mistress Journals is offering an additional call for M/M submissions with the same criteria. Anyone who submitted a story previously is welcome to write up to 2 additional submissions and/or re-submit current stories with alterations.
This call for submissions will be open to any/all aspiring or published authors.
Submissions cannot be previously published in any form whatsoever. The ONLY exception to this being a posting of the story or an excerpt on Mistress Journals
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes everything from contemporary mainstream romance, to high heat M/F, M/M, Ménage, BDSM, and fetish. Her evil little vampires and were-creatures will rip out your heart without thinking twice, and then engage in steamy, explicit sex scenes. Gina writes under a total of three pseudonyms to-date in other genres, including YA and children's. A busy mom to three children, she lives in her wild household of two rambunctious dogs, a devoted, loving cat who believes herself to be royalty, and twelve crazy little chickens. She loves healthy home cooking, gardening, warm beaches, fast cars, and horseback riding. Gina is also the C.E.O of Naughty Nights Press LLC, a quality publisher of contemporary romance, paranormal fiction, and sensual erotica. Ms. Kincade's life is full, time is never on her side, and she wouldn't change a moment of it!
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Call For Submissions - Group Sex - Deadline Extend...
- Win a copy of "Deadly Fetishes" by Kayden McLeod a...
- “The RedLine--The Cornwall Coven” for Vampire Lov...
- "The Mis-use of Double Letters" - A Pet Peeve By L...
- VALID Email Is Required for Free Membership On Mis...
- "Bloodlines" by Carl Franklin is now available at ...
- The Rune Witch Series by Laura Stamps Now in E-Boo...
- "Never As It Seems" by Shiloh Walker Now Available...
- "Unstoppable Love" Part 5, by Sammie Dune availabl...
- Chapter 3 - Victoria, from Catnip, Rosemary, Rage,...
- Open Call For Submissions – Gay Male
- M/M Call For Submissions: Announcement
- "A Lesson In Grammar" For All Aspiring Authors.
- Chapter 2, of Catnip, Rosemary, Rage, and Time - A...
- "House of Immortal Pleasures" by Katie Salidas is ...
- Writers Challenge – Call For Submissions
- ▼ June (16)