I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.
Some of my favorite personal quotes..
"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011
"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009
"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Embrace Life, Embrace This
This is the new "wear your seatbelt" ad the UK is doing - started by some dude not hired to do it, but because the cause is important to him, he came up with this idea, and now it's being hailed across the world as a beautiful commercial.
And now the video has gone "viral" - which means, has become so popular with the general public that people are forwarding it to friends/family on their own so quickly that it has spread all over the world in a very short time. http://embracethis.co.uk/
This has to be one of the best videos I've ever seen. Truly gave me goose bumps to watch it. ~Gina Kincade
This is excellent!! ~Laurel Jackson
That's crazily good...effective beyond belief. ~Willsin Rowe
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade spends her days tapping away at a keyboard, through blood, sweat, and often many tears, crafting steamy paranormal romances filled with shifters and vampires, along with witchy urban fantasy tales in magical worlds she hopes her readers yearn to crawl into. A busy mom of three, she loves healthy home cooking, gardening, warm beaches, fast cars, and horseback riding. Ms. Kincade's life is full, time is never on her side, and she wouldn't change a moment of it!
- ► 2021 (28)
- ► 2020 (86)
- ► 2019 (22)
- ► 2018 (47)
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Embrace Life, Embrace This
- The 4th Installment of "A Vampire's Kiss" Is On Sa...
- Mistress Journals Welcomes our Assistant Editor!!!...
- FACEBOOK BAN’S, Good Reasons or A REAL Violation o...
- Crossroads Shadowland by Keta Diablo, Released Tom...
- "Mistress Journals'' Sister Stories Site “Between ...
- Debut Author Spotlight Interview & Giveaway with K...
- Visit Ms. Gina Kincade at her home on the Web, The...
- A Vampire's Kiss: Book One of the Manigault Vampir...
- "His Sea Goddess" by Marisa Chenery, the 4th and f...
- ▼ May (10)