I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Embrace Life, Embrace This





This is the new "wear your seatbelt" ad the UK is doing - started by some dude not hired to do it, but because the cause is important to him, he came up with this idea, and now it's being hailed across the world as a beautiful commercial.



And now the video has gone "viral" - which means, has become so popular with the general public that people are forwarding it to friends/family on their own so quickly that it has spread all over the world in a very short time. http://embracethis.co.uk/

*******

This has to be one of the best videos I've ever seen. Truly gave me goose bumps to watch it. ~Gina Kincade

This is excellent!! ~Laurel Jackson

That's crazily good...effective beyond belief. ~Willsin Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive