I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Monday, February 28, 2011

Why haven't you joined my fan page yet?? Post your link so I can join you too!



Come on everybody "Like" these author pages!

With over 2001 peeps on my friends list there should be so many more who like my fan pages and those of my gifted, gorgeous co-authors and friends! Two seconds is all it takes to “Like” each of the following pages. You know you just gotta do it or I will never shut up!…lol

Here ya go:

Gina Kincade:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gina-Kincade-Author-of-Erotic-and-Paranormal-Romance/148957635161854






Naughty Nights Press:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naughty-Nights-Press-NNP/180016825346436





Dawne Prochilo:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dawne-Prochilo-Erotic-Romance-Author/111351808934539
Great Author, highly intelligent and TOTALLY sexy woman!




CLICK EM!!!

Feel free to add your fan page link to the comments on this post so we can all make sure we are part of your page too!

Thanks everyone!

*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive