I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

New Release: Monster's Heart


 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿’𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 (𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹𝘀, #𝟭𝟯) 𝗯𝘆 𝗖.𝗗. 𝗚𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀!


𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿’𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁?

𝘈𝘮𝘳𝘪𝘯
It’s the end of the term at Blackthorn Academy, and I’m just as invisible now as I was on day one. But what did I expect?
I still don’t know where my talents lie and for the Cordoza Coven that is a huge no. I’m a plus-sized nobody with my head in the clouds. No wonder I’m barely passing.
Lucky me, Professor McEwan is offering extra credit to students who can chart their path to love by the Spring Equinox Festival. It’s a long shot, but it’s that or fail.

𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘯
No one at Blackthorn knows who I am, and that’s fine with me. I’m not there to make friends. A direct descendant of Mani, the Norse God of the Moon, I’ve got bigger things to worry about than having a social life.
But when a curvy witch asks me to tutor her, how can I refuse? She is unlike anyone I have ever met. Bold, yet shy. Beautiful, but insecure. Meeting her has changed everything.
Can this curvy temptress capture my heart, or am I doomed to walk the night alone?

𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳’𝘴 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘺 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘳 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

#shifterromance #monsterromance #witchesromance #academyromance #paranormalromance #fatedmatesromance #curvygirlromance #supernaturalromance #sharedworld #BlackthornAcademy #CDGorribooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive