I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Saturday, April 27, 2024

City Lights & Magical Fights Storybundle


 I'm so excited to be able to announce I'm taking part in the City Lights & Magical Fights Storybundle curated by the fantastic Arizona Tape! This is an amazing collection of urban fantasy books where you can choose what you pay starting at just $5!


🪄My book Water Witch, written with the ever-awesome C.D. Gorri, is a part of this bundle. Here's the deets!🪄

✔️Kick-butt heroine? Yep.
✔️Fast-paced adventure? Check.
✔️Slow-burn flirty romance? Definitely.
✔️A binge worthy read? Click now to find out.

🔮Dive in and discover this incredible world of magic, mischief, and mayhem as our heroines face down unexpected dangers and explore thrilling adventures at their new school, all while learning what it means to embrace the bonds of finding fated love.🔮

♛Welcome to Westwood Academy. Forget what you know and let your magic run wild.♛

Snag your copy before it’s gone forever!


#urbanfantasy #limitededition #magic #witches #shifters #paranormalromance #ginakincadebooks #cdgorribooks #booksale #GirlsWriteNow #charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive