I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Appreciate The Little Things


Just because I hide my tears, doesn't mean I don't cry.
Just because I hide the pain, doesn't mean I do not hurt.
Just because I smile on the outside, doesn't mean I'm not sad.
Just because I talk to people every day, does not mean I am not lonely.
Just because I stand and fight, doesn't mean I'm not afraid.
Just because they are not visible,  doesn't mean my scars aren't real.
Just because I cry out for help, doesn't mean I'll ever find someone to save me.

What you see isn't always what is real. Many people who suffer, do so in silence.  We hide behind ourselves, hoping to one day be free, to heal, to be happy, to smile for real. For some of us that day may never come.

Try to appreciate the little things in life.  Realize that no matter what you may go through, it could be worse.  

You could be one of us.
All Rights Reserved. Gina Kincade 2012






All photos are copyrighted by their original owners.  This blog or its owner take no ownership of the images used in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive