I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Saturday, August 8, 2020

New Release! No One To Hold Me by Noelle Rahn-Johnson is live! Buy your copy now or read for free in #kindleunlimited #contemporary #romance #firefighter #smalltown #singledad #singlemom #secondchanceromance #soulmates #ku


New Release! 
No One To Hold Me by Noelle Rahn-Johnson is live!
Buy your copy now or read for free in #kindleunlimited

Kenneth-
Waking up to the smell of smoke and the blaring of the fire alarm is not something I want to remember. It was the day I lost half of my life. Plagued with guilt, fear, severe depression and trying to take care of my young daughter and work almost killed me.
But with turning events, and meeting my saving grace…I had No One To Hold Me…until her.

Amanda-
Living for years with anger and betrayal, it was so well-hidden from me. I’m focused on working and trying to raise my young son as a single mother. It’s a hard life. Until I meet a man and his daughter, and they right my whole world. I had No One To Hold Me…But now, at last…I do.

#contemporary #romance #firefighter #smalltown #singledad #singlemom #secondchanceromance #soulmates #ku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive