I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review of Beaches and Cream: Story 2 of Sun Strokes by Kojo Black


Downright Sinful!

If you're looking for a one-handed read with descriptions so clear you feel like you've crawled into an intense, highly erotic scene and become the character, look no further!

I was enchanted by the writing style, the effortless flow from one scene to the next and the author's ability to manipulate the scenery in my mind.
It takes a special book to entice a critical reader such as me, a woman who has read it all, done more than most and then some, but Kojo Black captured my attention and held it until well after I would normally have passed out. The detail within this book is perfect to the point where I could almost feel the sun kissing my skin, the breeze whispering through my hair, and the throbbing between my thighs - oh wait, the throbbing was entirely real!

A whole lot of delicious female on female play, the twist of uncharted territory for a younger woman's first experiences, with a wee bit of female on male with a hint of domination. There was a tiny cliffhanger at the end but I found it entirely appropriate and its gave me a titillating little thrill to believe there will be another book to follow this young woman's sexual explorations.


Nicely done! One of the best pure erotic books I have read all year! I look forward to more from this author.

~ Lady Gina Kincade,
Author of Erotica and Erotic Paranormal Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive