I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Review of Sun Strokes Collection by Kojo Black

Pure naughtiness!!

Once again, Sun Strokes and Kojo Black deliver a wickedly hot, one-handed read with descriptions so clear you feel like are a participant in an intense sexual scene. Four of them in this collection, in fact!

The writing style continues to flow effortlessly from one scene to the next and the author's ability to direct my imagination with non-repetitive word use throughout each different story, accompanied by titillating imagery, was a refreshing diversity to many erotic compilations I've read in the past.

If you're looking for extraordinary quality erotica, this is one of those books you won't want to put down. It will keep your panties wet to the very end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive