I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mistress Journals Welcomes Vampirique Dezire As New Moderator



Sending out the warmest welcome to Vampirique Dezire as one of MJ's new Moderators and a very sexy, very special lady.

With the sad final closure of her own personal forum Between the Sheets after the constant disappointments and annoyance at changing her site time and time again, Vampirique had pretty much given up.

Well, now I would never let the jerk offs who keep reporting her and I both win now would I?
Absolutely not!

So it it with great pleasure I do announce that Vampirique Dezire accepted my offer and has now become a Moderator with us here on MJ's. She belongs on a forum and I will be damned if I allow her to sit simply on a blog!

Thank you and welcome home Vampirique! I know you will have a long and happy time here with us as we are already a long time family to you. Rest assured there is very little chance this forum will ever go down!

*kisses*
~ Lady Gina Kincade, The Mistress
Author of Erotic and Erotic Paranormal Romance

Founder and Administrator of Mistress Journals Erotic Stories Forum
http://www.mistressjournals.com

The Mistress Journals of Gina Kincade Blog
http://themistressjournals.blogspot.com/

Naughty Nights Press (NNP) Blog
http://naughtynightspress.blogspot.com

Owner of Naughty Nights Press (July 2011)
http://mistressjournals.co.cc/MJS/mjsindex.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive