I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Friday, December 6, 2019

New Release in Kindle Unlimited! #99cents for a limited time! #paranormal #shifter #holiday #romance #shifterlove #goddess #underworld #werebear #pnr @erzabetbishop @Shifter_Lover


•*✫´*•.¸¸.•*✫New Release in Kindle Unlimited!!✫´*•.¸¸.•*✫´*
#99cents for a limited time!


Shifting Hearts Dating App...where goddess power meets technology in the quest for love.

At least that's what Rafe Matheson is trying for when his sister and part owner of Shifting Hearts Dating Agency approaches him about creating an app that will take them into the next level of the dating stratosphere. There's just one catch. It has to be ready for Valentine's Day launch. Holy jingle bells!

Annoyed with her daughter's annual trip to the Underworld, Demi decides to crash Hades' party at the Elysian Club, but she finds out she's not as immune to the hot, writhing bodies as she thought. Especially one body in particular...

Nick is a polar bear shifter on Hades' indentured payroll. When he catches sight of a sexy goddess in the throng of festive nightclub goers, he knows this won't be a holiday party he'll soon forget.

Favorite Excerpt

A parade of leather clad partygoers danced through the center of the room. At the tag end of the proceedings was none other than her Persephone. Rigged from head to toe in a tight, cranberry red leather bra and form fitting, midnight black leather pants that blended into magnificently high boots, she wielded a long single tailed whip at the unfortunate man in front of her.
The music paused long enough for Demi to hear the whip connect with the man's flesh and his agonized wail. He wore a barely decent leather mini brief and a fine crimson line appeared on his back.
“What do we say, Hades? I don't think I heard you right?” Persephone arched one finely shaped eyebrow and frowned.
“Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress. My actions were inappropriate and I deserve any punishment my Mistress deems to give me.” Hades lowered his head to the ground and kissed the toe of her boot.
“I thought so. Tomorrow is another day, but tonight you wear my collar.” She bent down and fastened a black leather studded collar around the King of the Underworld's neck. Securing a leash to the silver hoop on the collar, she gave it a firm tug.
Hades groaned, his delight in his Mistress’ handling obvious to all who watched.
Persephone reached down and placed a kiss on top of her husband’s head.
“And you’ll keep wearing it until I say otherwise. Now, crawl. I want to see you grovel under my feet while I sit on the throne.”
“Well, I'll be damned.” Demi stared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive