I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Friday, January 20, 2017

Self-preservation...

I crave, I cave.
I need, I want.
I fear, I hurt.
I am weak, I fail.
I can't help myself, I love.


I'm afraid to let go, I must though.

Instinctual, internal.
Conflict.


Copyright ©2012 Gina Kincade

1 comment:

  1. Being human leads to so much emotion, it's hard sometimes to know when to let go. I hope you are having a good weekend.
    www.decadentkane.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive