I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.


Some of my favorite personal quotes..

"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011

"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron

Thursday, October 21, 2010

“Bound to Surrender” by Tess Lamont ...Gina Kincade’s Review







Gina Kincade’s Review of "Bound To Surrender" by Tess Lamont




After reading and reviewing my first book by Tess Lamont, “Bound To Be Mine”, I was exhilarated and excited when I knew she’d finally released another book. But a small part of me was slightly apprehensive too.

After the incredible naughty heat generated in the first book, could Ms. Lamont really pull off another one that would make my heat rise and my insides turn to mush in the same way or would it be a bust and leave me cold and disappointed?


I need not have worried! “Bound to Surrender” did not disappoint this readers’s expectations but rather far exceeded them. Ms. Lamont has most definitely pulled off yet again! Brilliant!

Tess Lamont is an incredible author so far in the BDSM genre. I can honestly say I can certainly see Ms. Lamont as one of the next generation of the “hottest” authors!

The sizzling sexual heat apparent between her characters from the start only increased in it’s intensity as Bryce goes vanilla in his appetites and brings out the pleasures that until now Christina has only dreamt of experiencing.


In my opinion “Bound To Surrender” is most definitely another 5/5. Come on Tess, bring on the next book!


For those who enjoy a lunch hour treat that will send you off all warm and tingly inside, not to mention quite wet, “Bound to Surrender” is an e-book I recommend highly!

Yours truly,

Gina Kincade, Author of Erotic and Erotic Paranormal Romance


Get your Kindle version here right now for only $3.00! That is sooo much less then this book is worth!



Blurb

Though single motherhood taught Christina Welch ruthless self-denial, in her heart she secretly craves a man who'll drive her wild in bed. Now that her son is spending the summer with his father, she can't keep her mind off the one man who haunts her dreams--her son's baseball coach.
Bryce Walker lusts after the sexy librarian who never missed her son's home games. Respect and caution held him back, but every time she peeks at him under her lashes, instinct tells him she needs what he has to offer.

When Bryce meets Christina by chance on her birthday, desire smolders hotter than the early summer heat wave. He buys her ice cream, but they both know only one thing will cool them down. As Bryce leads Christina into a world of sensual pain and pleasure, she discovers heights of emotion she never knew existed. She learns to trust Bryce with her body, but can she trust him with her heart? Summer doesn't last forever...


Excerpt

“Must be awful to be without air conditioning—it’s at least 100,” she said. She popped the last of her cone into her mouth and hummed.
“105, actually. I heard on the gym radio that it’s not supposed to go down past 90 tonight.”
She shook her head and scowled.
“That’s too hot to sleep without air conditioning. Hey, maybe you should check into one of those hotels on 73—there’s a zillion of them. I bet you could get a good deal,” she said in a light, careless tone. Her eyes were fixed on his.
Was she probing for his plans?
“I was thinking of heading over to the mall and seeing if I can find a new unit. I should have done it weeks ago, but with the school year ending, I was too busy.”
Bryce refused to be the first to look away, especially since he’d just noticed how the brandy-gold color of her eyes shaded darker around the edges. Christina smiled like the damn Mona Lisa.
“Hey, I have an even better idea,” she said, as if a thought just occurred to her. “Would you like to come to my place for a drink? I was about to pick up some sangria.”
He’d been angling for an invite, and his palms tingled with anticipation. Bryce swallowed. He didn’t want to assume sex was an option, but her body practically emitted raw, sensual need.
“Are you sure?” he asked.
“It’s my birthday, I want to celebrate,” she said, her voice resolute. She peeked through her lashes and smirked. “Maybe after a drink or two, I could answer your question.”
Bryce cleared his throat. “What question was that?”
“Well, you asked if I had a wish you could grant,” she said, low and sultry.
Bryce’s head swam. All his blood flowed in one direction.
She pushed back her chair. “Thank you for the ice cream.”
“You are very welcome.” He stood and placed his arm out. “After you...”
“I’m in the Deer Hollow development, number 221,” she said. “Do you know where it is?”
“Sure, but I thought I’d follow you.”
“I don’t think so, I need to stop for sangria,” she replied as they reached the exit. “And you need to get some condoms.”


Available now on Amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. Okay I am going to admit it, I think I might just have to go and buy myself a copy of this. If the rest of the book is as wonderfully constructed as the excerpt, I can see this as a read out loud book.
    Thanks for putting me onto this Gina.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive