I am always a work in progress... We never stop learning to master our craft.
Some of my favorite personal quotes..
"Everything I do, everything I am, all that I breathe is 18+ and will contain sexually suggestive material. ~ Gina Kincade 2011
"If you never have any expectations of other people then you will never be disappointed. When a positive experience occurs it is always a reason to rejoice." ~Gina Kincade, 2009
"It's all about advertising yourself...If you don't make yourself known, no one will be interested in who you are..." ~ Gina Kincade 2006
"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." ~Julia Cameron
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
"House of Immortal Pleasures" by Katie Salidas is now available on Kindle!
House of Immortal Pleasures, a new erotic romance ebook by author, Katie Salidas is now available on Kindle! Get it now for only $1.99 from Amazon.com
Daphne has just been taken, against her will, to the famed House of Immortal Pleasures (a vampire brothel). We join her and her friends as they peruse the house menu...
The doormen left Daphne and her friends sitting in a quiet, cozy little booth in the downstairs bar. Soft music, the clink of glasses, and a mix of chatter from the other patrons filled the room. They sat perusing the house menu. Services here were ordered à la carte, and Daphne used the excuse of needing time to choose her…services to avoid being sent upstairs. All around the dimly-lit bar were vampires, both men and women, working the customers, trying to get them to go up to the rooms and enjoy their erotic pleasures.
Surrounded by her friends and not being groped or mesmerized by Fabio-esque men, Daphne felt a little more like herself. No longer dizzy, she finally found the ability to articulate the thoughts floating around in her head. “I want to go home, now!”
“Not until you have had some fun,” Jamie teased. “Now, you said you wanted to look at the menu. So, what sounds good? Maybe a little tongue lashing?”
“What! No, give me that.” Daphne yanked the menu out of Jamie’s hand.
She gasped and bit her lip as she looked over the list of services to order. There it was, half way down the laminated page. “What the hell, it’s actually called ‘Tongue Lashing’.” She read the description.
Indulge in your most sensual fantasy as your master of pleasure, using only his tongue, will explore your most sensitive places.
Daphne gulped down a breath, trying not to show her interest, wanting to look disgusted and repulsed. She crossed her legs and set the menu down on the table. She hoped her ruse worked. Daphne knew she couldn’t bring herself to be with another man, but her body had a different idea. Just the thought of a warm, velvety tongue lapping at her skin started warmth pulsing between her legs.
“Oh c’mon, Daph. Don’t be such a prude,” Kerri said. She took the menu from the table.
A scantily-clad cocktail waitress wandered by to take their orders. “Tequila,” Jamie exclaimed. “Three shots for each of us.”
“Woot,” Kerri said in agreement as she bounced up and down in her seat. Her tight, curly red hair bounced with her as she danced in the booth. “Let’s get this party started right.”
Daphne sighed and put her head down on the table.
“Oh look, they have a virgin special.” Kerri said excitedly and thumped Daphne on the shoulder. “Fun for first-timers.” She pointed to a spot on the menu. “Don’t be nervous. We will make sure your first time is magical.” She read the description with an added flair to her voice. “Start with a candle-lit bath, to help you set the mood. Then, retreat to one of our fantasy rooms where your creature of the night will-”
“Stop it! Just shut up.” Daphne looked up, shooting Kerri a dangerous, menacing glare.
“Well you haven’t had sex since Ken. I’m sure you qualify for the first-timers special. Your cherry has probably grown back by now.”
Jamie and Kerri high-fived. “Use it or lose it,” they cheered together.
“That’s it. I’m going home. I’ve had enough of this stupid game,” Daphne said, standing up next to the table. “I’ll call a cab if you won’t take me home.”
The cocktail waitress returned with nine shot glasses, a shaker of salt, and a plate of lemon and lime wedges.
“Okay, Daphne, we’ll go…” Jamie said solemnly. Daphne breathed a sigh of relief. Jamie turned to Kerri and winked. A wicked smile crossed her face “Only after you drink your shots.”
Daphne groaned. “Enough of your stupid games.”
“Look, lady.” Jamie’s tone became serious. “It’s a seventy dollar minimum just to walk through the door here. Let’s at least have some drinks, okay?”
Daphne collapsed back into the booth. “Fine. Hand me a fucking shot.”
“That’s the spirit,” Kerri said, sliding a glass to Daphne while picking up one for her self. “To popping Daphne’s cherry.” She held up her glass. “Again!”
Daphne groaned loudly. With friends like these, who needs enemies? She tipped the glass and swallowed the harsh liquid.
Start reading House of Immortal Pleasures on your Kindle in under a minute for only $1.99 from Amazon.com
Information courtesy of Katie Salidas' Blog "Written In Blood"
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes everything from contemporary mainstream romance, to high heat M/F, M/M, Ménage, BDSM, and fetish. Her evil little vampires and were-creatures will rip out your heart without thinking twice, and then engage in steamy, explicit sex scenes. Gina writes under a total of three pseudonyms to-date in other genres, including YA and children's. A busy mom to three children, she lives in her wild household of two rambunctious dogs, a devoted, loving cat who believes herself to be royalty, and twelve crazy little chickens. She loves healthy home cooking, gardening, warm beaches, fast cars, and horseback riding. Gina is also the C.E.O of Naughty Nights Press LLC, a quality publisher of contemporary romance, paranormal fiction, and sensual erotica. Ms. Kincade's life is full, time is never on her side, and she wouldn't change a moment of it!
- Lady Gina Kincade
- USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes everything from contemporary mainstream romance, to high heat M/F, M/M, Ménage, BDSM, and fetish. Her evil little vampires and were-creatures will rip out your heart without thinking twice, and then engage in steamy, explicit sex scenes. Gina writes under a total of three pseudonyms to-date in other genres, including YA and children's. A busy mom to three children, she lives in her wild household of two rambunctious dogs, a devoted, loving cat who believes herself to be royalty, and twelve crazy little chickens. She loves healthy home cooking, gardening, warm beaches, fast cars, and horseback riding. Gina is also the C.E.O of Naughty Nights Press LLC, a quality publisher of contemporary romance, paranormal fiction, and sensual erotica. Ms. Kincade's life is full, time is never on her side, and she wouldn't change a moment of it!
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Call For Submissions - Group Sex - Deadline Extend...
- Win a copy of "Deadly Fetishes" by Kayden McLeod a...
- “The RedLine--The Cornwall Coven” for Vampire Lov...
- "The Mis-use of Double Letters" - A Pet Peeve By L...
- VALID Email Is Required for Free Membership On Mis...
- "Bloodlines" by Carl Franklin is now available at ...
- The Rune Witch Series by Laura Stamps Now in E-Boo...
- "Never As It Seems" by Shiloh Walker Now Available...
- "Unstoppable Love" Part 5, by Sammie Dune availabl...
- Chapter 3 - Victoria, from Catnip, Rosemary, Rage,...
- Open Call For Submissions – Gay Male
- M/M Call For Submissions: Announcement
- "A Lesson In Grammar" For All Aspiring Authors.
- Chapter 2, of Catnip, Rosemary, Rage, and Time - A...
- "House of Immortal Pleasures" by Katie Salidas is ...
- Writers Challenge – Call For Submissions
- ▼ June (16)